The membership of Science Writers in New York (SWINY) is composed of editors and writers who cover science and medicine in the print and electronic news media as well as public relations professionals who promote science. Anyone with an interest in science communication is welcome to become a dues paying member, and non-members are encouraged to attend our events.
We invite you to explore our site. You can also find us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
For more information, feel free to contact a board member or email email@example.com.
- Editorial Intern, Weill Cornell Medical College (PT, NYC)
- Medical Writer (FT, Princeton)
- Senior Scientific Editor, CME (FT, Stamford, CT)
- Scientific Editor, CME (FT, Stamford, CT)
- Biotech Medical Writer (FT, Tarrytown, NY)