Connect with SWINY
Who We Are
Science Writers in New York (SWINY) is composed of editors and writers who cover science and medicine in the print and electronic news media as well as public relations professionals who promote science. Anyone with an interest in science communication is welcome to become a dues paying member, and non-members are encouraged to attend our events.
- Aug. 9: So You Want to Be a Data Journalist?
- June 29: SWINY’s Fifth Annual Private Tour in Central Park
- June 16: SWINY and AMWA-NY Present the Business of Freelance
- [Postponed] May 23: Tour the BioBus
- April 27: An evening with best-selling author Sherry Turkle
- Chemistry Content Writer (Freelance)
- Staff Editor, Physics (FT, Ridge, NY)
- Editorial Intern, Weill Cornell Medical College (PT, NYC)