The membership of Science Writers in New York (SWINY) is composed of editors and writers who cover science and medicine in the print and electronic news media as well as public relations professionals who promote science. Anyone with an interest in science communication is welcome to become a dues paying member, and non-members are encouraged to attend our events.
- June 24: Amble through the Ramble with SWINY
- Web Editor, Columbia Nursing (FT, NYC)
- Chemistry Education Writer, visionlearning.com (Freelance, virtual)
- May 21: The Making of Trade Science Books: Best Practices from a Distinguished Imprint
- May 6: Adventures in Science Writing: How to Build a Sustainable and Sane Science Writing Career