Connect with SWINY
Who We Are
Science Writers in New York (SWINY) is composed of editors and writers who cover science and medicine in the print and electronic news media as well as public relations professionals who promote science. Anyone with an interest in science communication is welcome to become a dues paying member, and non-members are encouraged to attend our events.
- RESCHEDULED: April 2: Behind the Scenes Lunch at the New York Genome Center
- March 23: Green Science Rocks: An Evening with Cutting-Edge Environmental Start-Ups
- Feb. 25: SWINY’s Annual Party!
- Feb. 9: “The History, Art, and Science of Beer”: What Secrets Lie Beneath that Foamy Head?
- Dec. 1: The Eyes Have It: Revolution in Biomedical Imaging
- Chemistry Content Writer (Freelance)
- Staff Editor, Physics (FT, Ridge, NY)
- Editorial Intern, Weill Cornell Medical College (PT, NYC)