Connect with SWINY
Who We Are
Science Writers in New York (SWINY) is composed of editors and writers who cover science and medicine in the print and electronic news media as well as public relations professionals who promote science. Anyone with an interest in science communication is welcome to become a dues paying member, and non-members are encouraged to attend our events.
- Monday, August 10: Social at New York Beer Company
- SOLD OUT! June 24: Fourth Annual After Hours Private Tour of Central Park
- RESCHEDULED: April 2: Behind the Scenes Lunch at the New York Genome Center
- March 23: Green Science Rocks: An Evening with Cutting-Edge Environmental Start-Ups
- Feb. 25: SWINY’s Annual Party!
- Chemistry Content Writer (Freelance)
- Staff Editor, Physics (FT, Ridge, NY)
- Editorial Intern, Weill Cornell Medical College (PT, NYC)