Connect with SWINY
Who We Are
Science Writers in New York (SWINY) is composed of editors and writers who cover science and medicine in the print and electronic news media as well as public relations professionals who promote science. Anyone with an interest in science communication is welcome to become a dues paying member, and non-members are encouraged to attend our events.
- Tuesday, Dec. 1: Social at New York Beer Company
- Oct. 13: Join SWINY for Special World Thrombosis Day Event
- Oct. 20: Panel Discussion: Why Science is Still a Boys’ Club
- September 29: Alzheimer’s Disease Press Briefing: Potential Treatments on the Horizon
- Sept. 16: “Going Viral” — What does the future hold?
- Chemistry Content Writer (Freelance)
- Staff Editor, Physics (FT, Ridge, NY)
- Editorial Intern, Weill Cornell Medical College (PT, NYC)