Connect with SWINY
Who We Are
Science Writers in New York (SWINY) is composed of editors and writers who cover science and medicine in the print and electronic news media as well as public relations professionals who promote science. Anyone with an interest in science communication is welcome to become a dues paying member, and non-members are encouraged to attend our events.
- April 27: An evening with best-selling author Sherry Turkle
- [Registration closed] April 20: The Highline Reversed: Tour the World’s First Subterranean Solar Garden
- Feb. 29: SWINY’s Annual Party–Right around the corner!
- Tuesday, Dec. 1: Social at New York Beer Company
- Oct. 13: Join SWINY for Special World Thrombosis Day Event
- Chemistry Content Writer (Freelance)
- Staff Editor, Physics (FT, Ridge, NY)
- Editorial Intern, Weill Cornell Medical College (PT, NYC)