SWINY member Beth Schachter has written an article for the American Society for Cell Biology’s November newsletter on strategies for using LinkedIn. Beth spoke at SWINY’s October 18th event, Leveraging LinkedIn: An Inside Look at Working It for Job Leads, Assignments, Great Sources, Story Ideas, and Higher Visibility.
Connect with SWINY
Who We Are
Science Writers in New York (SWINY) is composed of editors and writers who cover science and medicine in the print and electronic news media as well as public relations professionals who promote science. Anyone with an interest in science communication is welcome to become a dues paying member, and non-members are encouraged to attend our events.
- Feb. 28: SWINY’s Annual Party (SushiSamba, 87 Seventh Ave South)
- Jan. 11: Why Do We Love, Why Do We Cheat? An Evening with Helen Fisher
- Dec. 5: SWINY’s Holiday Social at the New York Beer Company
- [CANCELED] Oct. 19: Tableau Workshop for Science Writers
- [Registration Closed] Oct. 13: SWINY’s Exclusive Private Tour of Renowned Research Library