Connect with SWINY
Who We Are
Science Writers in New York (SWINY) is composed of editors and writers who cover science and medicine in the print and electronic news media as well as public relations professionals who promote science. Anyone with an interest in science communication is welcome to become a dues paying member, and non-members are encouraged to attend our events.
- January 23: An Evening with Abby Ellin, Author of Duped
- December 17: SWINY’s Holiday Happy Hour
- October 22: Health, History and Happy Hour
- October 9: An Evening with Randi Hutter Epstein
- August 21: Horticulture on the High Line
Science Writers in New York invites you to spend an evening with New York Times contributor Abby Ellin. She will discuss her latest book, Duped: Double Lives, False Identities and the Con Man I Almost Married.
Join us at the New York Beer Company for a holiday social.