organization : Advent Search Group
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
title : Medical Writer / Associate Medical Director
location : New York City; Westchester, NY; Northern, NJ
posting : ADVENT SEARCH GROUP specializes in placing talented medical communications and pharmaceutical advertising professionals across NY, NJ, and CT. Our clients range from entrepreneurial start-ups to established multinationals ? and are among the most successful companies in the industry.
Several of our premier medical education clients have IMMEDIATE openings for MEDICAL WRITERS / ASSOCIATE MEDICAL DIRECTORS.
– Maintain scientific accuracy of CME/CE and/or promotional programs
– Develop program content in line with product strategy and/or educational message across a range of therapeutic areas
– Provide medically relevant strategic support, leadership, and guidance to account/program team(s)
– Act as in-house medical representative on program team(s)
– Participate in new business proposals, pitches and communication plans
– Build rapport with clients/grantors and key opinion leaders (KOLs) in various medical specialties
– Identify marketing opportunities and challenges through analysis and interpretation of data
– Research and evaluate appropriate source material to write original targeted communications
– Develop and manage content workflow for multiple assigned projects
– Minimum 6 months clinical/medical education/pharmaceutical industry experience
– Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
– Advanced degree in life sciences (PhD, PharmD, MD, DO, DPH) DESIRABLE for Medical Writer; Advanced degree REQUIRED for Associate Medical Director
Compensation: $75-100k (commensurate with experience) plus benefits
For Immediate Consideration: Please email resume to email@example.com.
All searches are confidential