It’s been a quiet summer, what with everyone on vacation and all, but your hardworking SWINY board met September 20 to discuss upcoming events – we’ll be posting them as dates are finalized.
Connect with SWINY
Who We Are
Science Writers in New York (SWINY) is composed of editors and writers who cover science and medicine in the print and electronic news media as well as public relations professionals who promote science. Anyone with an interest in science communication is welcome to become a dues paying member, and non-members are encouraged to attend our events.
- April 24: Explore the Brave New World of eBook Self-Publishing
- April 3: An Evening with Gretchen Rubin, Author of “Outer Order, Inner Calm”
- January 23: An Evening with Abby Ellin, Author of Duped
- December 17: SWINY’s Holiday Happy Hour
- October 22: Health, History and Happy Hour