It’s been a quiet summer, what with everyone on vacation and all, but your hardworking SWINY board met September 20 to discuss upcoming events – we’ll be posting them as dates are finalized.
Connect with SWINY
Latest YouTube Video
Who We Are
Science Writers in New York (SWINY) is composed of editors and writers who cover science and medicine in the print and electronic news media as well as public relations professionals who promote science. Anyone with an interest in science communication is welcome to become a dues paying member, and non-members are encouraged to attend our events.
- Dec. 8: The First Shots: A Virtual Conversation with Brendan Borrell
- Nov. 30: The Other Dark Matter
- Nov. 17: How to Raise Kids Who Aren’t Assholes
- Nov. 9: A Virtual Conversation with Dr. Paul Offit, Author of You Bet Your Life
- Nov. 1: How To Get Published in Five Weeks: A Virtual Conversation with Susan Shapiro