It’s been a quiet summer, what with everyone on vacation and all, but your hardworking SWINY board met September 20 to discuss upcoming events – we’ll be posting them as dates are finalized.
Connect with SWINY
Latest YouTube Video
Who We Are
Science Writers in New York (SWINY) is composed of editors and writers who cover science and medicine in the print and electronic news media as well as public relations professionals who promote science. Anyone with an interest in science communication is welcome to become a dues paying member, and non-members are encouraged to attend our events.
- July 15: A Virtual Conversation with Emily Anthes, Author of The Great Indoors
- July 9: A Virtual Conversation with Gideon Gil, Managing Editor of STAT News
- June 30: A Virtual Conversation with Maria Konnikova, Author of The Biggest Bluff
- June 24: A Virtual Conversation with Ivan Oransky
- June 16: Will Artificial Intelligence (AI) Become Conscious? A Virtual Conversation with Susan Schneider