Research Editor (Fact Checker)
Full time, Stamford, CT
Client is a well respected thought leader in financial, consumer and health related publishing based in Connecticut.
This position derives from the new strategic mission to enhance the current women’s’ health newsletter and expand into additional related publications. Reporting to the Editor, the Research Editor is responsible for the following:
- Exceptional fact checking skills, drilling down into primary research and related information to insure accuracy of information
- Knowledge of medical terminology and familiarity with a variety of topical issues in the women’s/health field
- Ability to interview and accurately report information received from medical professionals
Compensation: $60-65K Base
- Five or more years in research publishing editorial position
- Knowledge and experience with both detailed fact checking on primary and secondary research sources.
- Collect fully annotated versions of information and provide contact information for sources to editor.
- Experience in health and/or related industry
Email resume to: email@example.com