CME Grant Writer, McMahon Group
Full time, New York City
This position is responsible for the development of the grant requests for educational support of CME activities.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Determine the appropriate grant request submission process of each Grantor.
- Research and conduct needs assessments based on multiple sources of identifiable information.
- Carefully manage content development.
- Determine delivery methods most likely to match preference of recipients.
- Develop methods to measure whether participants have gained knowledge from activity.
- Collaborate with internal project team members to develop formal grant requests and budgets for CME activities seeking commercial support.
Other duties as assigned:
Other duties may be assigned as warranted by the Director, CME and Compliance.
BA/BS degree in science, biomedicine, education or related field; Advanced degree preferred.
Four plus years experience with CME structure and function and/or organization and development of education programs. Experience interfacing with internal and external customers. Experience presenting to groups. Demonstrated success with managing programs, educational planning, curriculum development and implementation, professional continuing education, or other areas of comparable scope.
Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively interact, in writing and orally. Strong organization, reasoning, analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to conceptualize alternative education delivery modes. Possess a strong work ethic. Ability to work effectively as a contributing member in a team environment. Experience in MSWord, Excel, PowerPoint and Internet and proficiency in various databases.
Knowledge of current ACCME, ACPE and ANCC standards; FDA and OIG guidelines as well as PhRMA and AvaMed codes; Knowledge of adult learning principles.
Contact: Jeannie Moyer email@example.com