Scientific Communications Associate, McMahon Group
Full time, New York City
Well established, growing medical education and publishing company is seeking a scientific communications associate who is responsible to assist in the development of strategy, messaging and content review for various clients.
- Review of scientific content of medical education tactics to ensure scientific rigor and accuracy
- Attend national congresses in selected therapeutic areas and compile Executive Summaries/Reports
- Interact with Key Opinion Leaders in multiple therapeutic categories to determine strategy and messaging for selected product classes
- Assist in identifying medical education opportunities for various existing clients and new clients and assist in coordinating and overseeing messaging communications platform
- Assist in the strategy and development of CME content for our Conference Division of McMahon Publishing Group
- Assist in developing medical education content
- Manage freelancers and internal staff writers as appropriate.
Essential functions include: Provide appropriate level of research for key business proposals as determined by management; Accompany sales team in client sale platform; Assist in strategic development of scientific content for projects in identified areas. Essential skills include: Scientific education background; research skills. Non-essential functions: Strong sales support, accompanying sales team in proposals; management of team.
Contact: Jeannie Moyer, HR, firstname.lastname@example.org