New York City Health and Hospitals Corporation
HHC seeks an experienced marketing professional to assist with the development and execution of innovative marketing and advertising initiatives that advance the corporation’s agenda and promote health care services available in public hospital facilities. Under the direction of the Senior Director, the Marketing Manager will help plan and execute advertising campaigns, internal marketing campaigns to employees, manage creative agencies and work with designers to develop collateral and promotional materials.
Other responsibilities include:
- Assist in development of marketing strategies/campaigns to promote new programs and services.
- Manage annual public health awareness campaigns, such as Mother’s Day Mammograms, Take Care NY health screening effort.
- Identify appropriate promo items and cost effective vendors.
- Manage designers, ad agency reps.
- Identify marketing strategies to help reach special populations, including ethnic communities, community physicians, other health care leaders.
- Work with team to measure, evaluate and report effectiveness of marketing efforts.
- Identify and develop marketing/promotional opportunities to collaborate with other city agencies, non profit organizations and other appropriate external partners.
- Provide marketing support to public affairs staff in hospital facilities as well HHC central office departments.
- Graduation from an accredited college with a baccalaureate degree and 3-5 years of satisfactory, full-time, paid experience in corporate communications, marketing.
- Specific experience in project management, managing designers and ad agencies, developing collateral materials, web marketing.
- Excellent writing, editing and verbal communication skills.
- Prior professional experience in healthcare or nonprofit environment is helpful.
- Ability to multi-task and manage several ongoing projects is a must.
- Knowledge of New York City and health industry media a plus.
Interested candidates should send cover letter, resume, portfolio samples to: Ana Marengo Senior Assistant Vice President Corporate Communications and Marketing 125 Worth Street, Room 508 New York, NY 10013 email@example.com
HHC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information about HHC, visit www.nyc.gov/hhc.