Medical Information Specialist, LyonHeart
Full time, Manhattan, NY
At LyonHeart, a successful pharmaceutical advertising agency, we are always looking for talented and enthusiastic individuals to join our team. Our professional community fosters mutual respect and values imagination and creativity.
The Medical Information Source is a medical communications division of a healthcare marketing communications agency. MIS provides an experienced medical writing, editorial, and project management staff to develop and manage state-of-the-art drug information databases. MIS employs PharmDs, PhDs, registered pharmacists, editors, and project managers specializing in drug information content and programs. MIS services include drug information research, medical literature searching and surveillance, medical writing and editing, training, QA/QC support, and special projects. MIS has the following positions available:
Medical Information Specialist
Primary responsibilities include:
- Performing and analyzing medical literature searches
- Designing, writing and reviewing medical information documents (such as drug information letters) for pharmaceutical clients
- Working on special projects in drug information and medical communications
- Interacting with clients on a project basis
- A doctoral degree in a biomedical science (preferred)
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office and the AMA Manual of Style (experience with other software such as Adobe Acrobat a plus).
Candidates must be organized, professional, and willing to work in a team environment. Work experience in pharmaceutical industry or agency based medical communications a plus.