Education Associate, Cardiovascular Research Foundation
Full Time, New York, NY
Who we are:
The Cardiovascular Research Foundation, headquartered in New York City, has been dedicated to research and education in the broad subspecialty of interventional cardiology and endovascular medicine for over fifteen years.
By establishing the safe use of new technologies and pharmacologic agents, CRF has played a major role in the remarkable advances in survival and quality of life being realized for patients with cardiovascular disease.
Become a part of our team and help CRF serve as a major catalyst in the field of interventional vascular medicine.
Education Associate Job Description:
The Education Associate will work with physicians in the development of educational programs for physician and allied health professionals education under the Council for Continuing Medical Education Guidelines and Standards for Commercial Support.
– Assist in identification of program chairs and speakers.
– Develop educational activity needs assessment utilizing several sources.
– Write educational activity description from agenda content generated by the course director(s).
– Develop educational objectives.
– Design questions to measure the educational outcomes of the educational activity.
– Review program content for balance and identify potential conflicts of interest.
– Review presentations to resolve conflicts of interest.
– Analyze educational activity evaluation results.
– Additional duties as assigned.
– Nurse, Physician Assistant or other allied health professional with experience in cardiovascular medicine.
– Strong focus on flexibility, ability to multi-task, attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, good follow-up and judgment. Must be able to prioritize.
– Must possess excellent communication and writing skills, patience, professionalism and ability to effectively interact with staff and management alike.
– Ability to analyze information and solve problems.
– Choice of health plans that include medical, dental and vision coverage.
– Company-paid short-term and long-term disability and life insurance.
– Health and dependent care flexible spending accounts.
– Pre-tax travel expenses through TransitChek program.
– 401(k) plan with a company match that is fully vested in just three years of employment.
– Generous paid time off (PTO) entitlement CRF employees accrue four weeks of PTO in first year of employment; five weeks of PTO in the second through fourth years.
– Ten paid holidays each year.
– Discounted health club membership.
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your resume, including salary requirements and availability to the Recruiter-fax (212) 851-9280 or email to email@example.com. Please refer to job title “Education Associate” in your cover letter. Be sure and visit our web site to learn more about how we strive to enhance and save patient lives every day: www.crf.org. CRF is an equal opportunity employer.