We’ve finally collected the video here on swiny.org from the January Social Media for Science Writers workshop. We thank our friends at TalkingScience for recording and editing the video. Special thanks to SWINY board member Miriam Gordon who conceived the idea and recruited a great panel of speakers.
Connect with SWINY
Latest YouTube Video
Who We Are
Science Writers in New York (SWINY) is composed of editors and writers who cover science and medicine in the print and electronic news media as well as public relations professionals who promote science. Anyone with an interest in science communication is welcome to become a dues paying member, and non-members are encouraged to attend our events.
- Jan 8: Publishing Secrets for the New Year. Start 2024 Off by Getting Published
- October 4: The Rise in Childhood Suicide
- April 26: A Virtual Conversation with Deirdre Barrett, Author of Pandemic Dreams
- April 12: Wastewater Surveillance: An Important Tool in Detecting COVID-19 and Other Pathogens
- March 22: A Virtual Conversation with Dan Levitt, Author of What’s Gotten Into You