We’ve finally collected the video here on swiny.org from the January Social Media for Science Writers workshop. We thank our friends at TalkingScience for recording and editing the video. Special thanks to SWINY board member Miriam Gordon who conceived the idea and recruited a great panel of speakers.
Connect with SWINY
Latest YouTube Video
Who We Are
Science Writers in New York (SWINY) is composed of editors and writers who cover science and medicine in the print and electronic news media as well as public relations professionals who promote science. Anyone with an interest in science communication is welcome to become a dues paying member, and non-members are encouraged to attend our events.
- Jan. 27: Understanding the Vaccine Race: A Virtual Conversation with Jon Cohen, Senior Correspondent at Science Magazine
- Jan. 21: Understanding the Science of COVID-19 Vaccines: A Virtual Conversation with Dr. John Moore
- Jan. 14: Distributing the COVID-19 Vaccine: A Virtual Conversation with Gerald Posner
- Dec. 15: Reporting On and Living With COVID-19: The View of Four Latin American Journalists
- Dec. 8: What Does It Take to Create a Safe and Effective Vaccine?