Full Time, NYC
A leading international engineering firm responsible for designing the world’s tallest buildings seeks a skilled and fluid writer who is also a capable diplomat.
– Ability to get the story right, to go deep, move fast and win respect from tough-minded engineers.
– Proven nose for news, and reporting capabilities. At ease in an entrepreneurial technical service culture and a matrixed management environment.
– Comfort with a fast-paced weekly news cycle in an online and multimedia environment.
– Adept at scheduling and juggling multiple demands.
– Produce and prioritization content for our intranet weekly news site, including identifying stories and case studies, reporting, conducting photo or image research, and obtaining reviews.
– 5+ years in journalism or relevant A/E trade publication or corporate communications roles that center on story development.
– Proven ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and concisely.
– Graduate degree in journalism or technical field desirable.