Group Copy Supervisor – Managed Markets, Parsippany, NJ
Full Time – Permanent, Pharmaceutical Ad Agency
Produces bold, strategic, persuasive messages in all media for Agency clients. Writes advertising copy from conception to completion for print, broadcast and online media to promote the sale of goods and services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Develops concepts in all media (print, TV, web).
• Writes advertising copy in all media.
• Collaborate with senior art personnel to ensure creation of consistent strategies and original advertising.
• Participates in shaping strategy.
• Delivers presentations to senior creative and/or clients.
• Maintains communication with senior art personnel concerning status of jobs.
• Ensures the completion of projects on time and within budget constraints.
• Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Journalism, Communications or related field required.
• 7+ years pharmaceutical advertising agency experience; Managed markets experience desirable; combination of DTP/DTC account experience
• Writing experience in all media required.
• Experience managing a team of creatives
• Experience working on product launches
• Ability to manage multiple accounts
• Ability to grow existing accounts
MS Office, word processing, spreadsheets, Internet software, E-mail, Database software
Contact: Debbie Wilmer, firstname.lastname@example.org