Senior Speechwriter and Chemical Industry Analyst, Prides Crossing Strategic Writers Group
Full time, New York, New York
You will be joining a team of highly experienced and well-regarded writers and strategists who work closely with the management teams of client corporations to assure that all communications to all audiences are on strategy, effective and well-written.
Prides Crossing Strategic Writers Group (www.pcswg.com) drafts speeches, annual reports, op-eds, white papers, policy documents, sustainability reports, presentations, web content – whatever clients require to effectively deliver their most important messages.
We primarily work with multinational corporations which find it critically important to communicate in clear, precise, well-written English.
– Bachelors or masters degree in Chemistry
– 5 years of professional writing experience
– Analytical mind
– Team player
– Customer oriented
Draft original speeches and technical press releases, white papers,
op-eds and related content for a major European chemical company
Key areas of responsibility
– Draft technical speeches and press releases for the release of new chemical products
– International travel
– Build relationships and stay in close contact with the communications and technical teams of different divisions
– Stay current with major trends in the global chemical industry
– Provide support, as needed, to clients in other sectors, including finance, technology and the arts.
Commensurate with experience, full health benefits, and 401K program
Please email a letter describing why you would be a good fit along with a resume to:
Stephen H. Judson
Prides Crossing Strategic Writers Group
a division of Prides Crossing Executive Communication, LLC