Regulatory CMC Technical Writer
Full Time, New Brunswick, NJ
Our pharma client is focused on a Gout drug at this time and is looking for a CMC Technical Writer to join their dynamic team.
• Must have college degree in Biology, Chemistry or engineering equivalent
• Must have min 2-3 years experience writing regulatory submissions (CTD format)
• Pharmaceutical Industry technical experience
• Local candidate to work in office setting
• Preferred – understand biotech processes, and aseptic manufacture
They want to fill this position by September 12th or 19th.
Contract for 6 months
Contact information to be included in posting: Laura Walton at 201-793-1006, email@example.com