Full Time, Connecticut
Participate on several study teams as the designated medical writing functional representative and review the work of medical writing counterpart at the Clinical Research Organization
(CROs) in the preparation of protocols and clinical study reports; in some situations, will be the writer of protocols and clinical study reports. Will also post the results of clinical trials on clinicaltrials.gov. This assignment requires Writer to be on site.
• Undergraduate degree in science or journalism/English
• At least at least 4 years of experience writing and editing clinical study reports in a pharmaceutical environment.
• A graduate degree in science or a health-related field is highly preferred.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in presenting medical research data in fluent English.
• Strong skills in interpreting clinical and statistical data.
• Knowledge of regulatory requirements for clinical study reports (eg, ICH, FDA).
• Experience managing medical writing deliverables from CROs or contractors.
• Good interpersonal skills; assignment requires interaction with internal and external colleagues.
Laura Walton (201) 793-1006 or firstname.lastname@example.org