Quality Control Specialist
Contract (full-time hours), Bergen County, NJ
- Quality Control Specialist will provide support to the Oncology PCU for QC of Medical Writing and other documents as needed.
- Responsibilities will include QC of all documents written in Medical Writing to include protocols, protocol amendments, investigator brochures, clinical study reports, and regulatory documentation.
- The QC Specialist is responsible for performing accurate, precise proof- reading to include spelling, grammar, punctuation and verification of data.
- Masters degree in English/Life Sciences.
- 2 years experience in pharmaceutical industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Documentum, Hyperlinking and Bookmarking.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Adobe Acrobat, and electronic document management systems, preferably Documentum.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- A copyediting test may be required during an interview.
Megan Kilgannon, Recruiter
888-228-7165 x4236 (toll free)