SWINY member Beth Schachter has written an article for the American Society for Cell Biology’s November newsletter on strategies for using LinkedIn. Beth spoke at SWINY’s October 18th event, Leveraging LinkedIn: An Inside Look at Working It for Job Leads, Assignments, Great Sources, Story Ideas, and Higher Visibility.
Connect with SWINY
Latest YouTube Video
Who We Are
Science Writers in New York (SWINY) is composed of editors and writers who cover science and medicine in the print and electronic news media as well as public relations professionals who promote science. Anyone with an interest in science communication is welcome to become a dues paying member, and non-members are encouraged to attend our events.
- June 15: A Healthy Ecosystem Can Help Prevent Future Pandemics
- May 26: What Will COVID Look Like This Summer and Will There Be a New Vaccine this Fall?
- May 16: The Growing Crisis In Our Oceans: A Virtual Conversation with Dr. Drew Harvell
- May 12: Preventing the Next Pandemic: The Link Between Human Health and the Health of the Planet
- May 3: Building a Sustainable, Reliable Revenue Stream as a Professional (PAID!) Speaker