SWINY member Beth Schachter has written an article for the American Society for Cell Biology’s November newsletter on strategies for using LinkedIn. Beth spoke at SWINY’s October 18th event, Leveraging LinkedIn: An Inside Look at Working It for Job Leads, Assignments, Great Sources, Story Ideas, and Higher Visibility.
Connect with SWINY
Latest YouTube Video
Who We Are
Science Writers in New York (SWINY) is composed of editors and writers who cover science and medicine in the print and electronic news media as well as public relations professionals who promote science. Anyone with an interest in science communication is welcome to become a dues paying member, and non-members are encouraged to attend our events.
We invite you to explore our site. You can also find us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
For more information, feel free to contact a board member or email email@example.com.
- April 26: A Virtual Conversation with Deirdre Barrett, Author of Pandemic Dreams
- April 12: Wastewater Surveillance: An Important Tool in Detecting COVID-19 and Other Pathogens
- March 22: A Virtual Conversation with Dan Levitt, Author of What’s Gotten Into You
- March 14: Was COVID-19 Caused by a Lab Leak in China?
- March 8: The Battle for Your Brain: A Virtual Conversation with Nita A. Farahany