SWINY member Beth Schachter has written an article for the American Society for Cell Biology’s November newsletter on strategies for using LinkedIn. Beth spoke at SWINY’s October 18th event, Leveraging LinkedIn: An Inside Look at Working It for Job Leads, Assignments, Great Sources, Story Ideas, and Higher Visibility.
Connect with SWINY
Latest YouTube Video
Who We Are
Science Writers in New York (SWINY) is composed of editors and writers who cover science and medicine in the print and electronic news media as well as public relations professionals who promote science. Anyone with an interest in science communication is welcome to become a dues paying member, and non-members are encouraged to attend our events.
- June 17: A Virtual Conversation with Dr. Steffanie Strathdee
- June 8: A Night of Comic Relief with Science Comedians Brian Malow and Kasha Patel
- June 3: A Virtual Conversation with Dr. John Moore
- May 26: A Virtual Conversation with Andy Norman, Author of Mental Immunity
- RESCHEDULED: May 18: Understanding the Science of Vaccine Development