SWINY member Beth Schachter has written an article for the American Society for Cell Biology’s November newsletter on strategies for using LinkedIn. Beth spoke at SWINY’s October 18th event, Leveraging LinkedIn: An Inside Look at Working It for Job Leads, Assignments, Great Sources, Story Ideas, and Higher Visibility.
Connect with SWINY
Latest YouTube Video
Who We Are
Science Writers in New York (SWINY) is composed of editors and writers who cover science and medicine in the print and electronic news media as well as public relations professionals who promote science. Anyone with an interest in science communication is welcome to become a dues paying member, and non-members are encouraged to attend our events.
- Jan. 26: Making Sense of the Latest Pandemic News: A Virtual Conversation with Robin Lloyd
- Jan. 20: Children & Pandemic Anxiety: A Virtual Conversation with Dr. Anne Marie Albano
- Jan. 13: A Virtual Conversation with Dr. Mark J. Mulligan, Director of the NYU Langone Vaccine Center
- Jan. 4: The Book Bible: A Virtual Conversation with Best-selling Author Susan Shapiro
- Dec. 8: The First Shots: A Virtual Conversation with Brendan Borrell