Connect with SWINY
Who We Are
Science Writers in New York (SWINY) is composed of editors and writers who cover science and medicine in the print and electronic news media as well as public relations professionals who promote science. Anyone with an interest in science communication is welcome to become a dues paying member, and non-members are encouraged to attend our events.
- June 3: Dating and Partnerships in the Time of COVID-19: A virtual conversation with Helen Fisher
- May 21: Coping with the Isolation and Uncertainty of COVID-19
- May 13: A Virtual Conversation with Science Journalist Malin Attefall, Television Producer at Sweden’s Public Service TV
- May 11: A Virtual Conversation with Science Journalist Carl Zimmer
- April 30: A Virtual Conversation with Doug Levy, Author of The Communications Guide for Coronavirus