Connect with SWINY
Latest YouTube Video
Who We Are
Science Writers in New York (SWINY) is composed of editors and writers who cover science and medicine in the print and electronic news media as well as public relations professionals who promote science. Anyone with an interest in science communication is welcome to become a dues paying member, and non-members are encouraged to attend our events.
- Sept. 23: A Virtual Conversation with Award-Winning Journalist Alison Bass
- Sept. 1: A Virtual Conversation with Betsy Ladyzhets, Founder & Editor-in-Chief, COVID-19 Data Dispatch
- August 19: Social Media and COVID-19: A Virtual Conversation with Dr. John C. Pollock
- August 10: The Delta Variant and Booster Shots: A Virtual Conversation with Dr. John Moore
- August 4: Are Aliens Here? A Virtual Conversation with Anthropologist Jerome H. Barkow, Board Member of METI
Thank your for your payment!
Thank you for joining Science Writers in New York! PLEASE READ, THIS IS IMPORTANT: If you are a new member, we also need you to subscribe to the the SWINY-members Google Group, a members-only mailing list that enables you to enjoy the benefits of your annual membership, which include reduced admission to SWINY events and advance notice of job opportunities. (If you're not sure if you are subscribed, submit your email address anyway. You'll simply receive a reply that you are already subscribed.) Facebook and LinkedIn. If you're on Twitter, send a note to Joe Bonner (email@example.com) so you can be added to SWINY's Twitterati Twitter list. And again, we thank you for joining SWINY and helping us build a great community of science writers in New York City. We look forward to seeing you soon! The SWINY Board