Connect with SWINY
Who We Are
Science Writers in New York (SWINY) is composed of editors and writers who cover science and medicine in the print and electronic news media as well as public relations professionals who promote science. Anyone with an interest in science communication is welcome to become a dues paying member, and non-members are encouraged to attend our events.
- June 21: SWINY’s Exclusive Summer Solstice Tour of Central Park
- June 13: An Evening with Carl Zimmer
- May 7: SWINY’s Annual Party at Pete’s Tavern
- January 18: Cells Are the New Cure with Dr. Max Gomez
- Aug. 23: Cybersecurity and You: Risks, Precautions, and Responses