Connect with SWINY
Who We Are
Science Writers in New York (SWINY) is composed of editors and writers who cover science and medicine in the print and electronic news media as well as public relations professionals who promote science. Anyone with an interest in science communication is welcome to become a dues paying member, and non-members are encouraged to attend our events.
- November 13: An Evening with Robert Klitzman, MD, author of Designing Babies: How Technology is Changing the Ways We Create Children
- November 7: An evening with Reporters Michael Balter and Meredith Wadman on Exposing Sexual Misconduct and Bullying in Academic Science
- October 2: An Evening with Katherine Eban, Author of Bottle of Lies
- August 19: A New Look at New York’s Waterfront
- June 20: Revel in the Ramble: A Unique and Hidden Urban Gem