Connect with SWINY
Latest YouTube Video
Who We Are
Science Writers in New York (SWINY) is composed of editors and writers who cover science and medicine in the print and electronic news media as well as public relations professionals who promote science. Anyone with an interest in science communication is welcome to become a dues paying member, and non-members are encouraged to attend our events.
We invite you to explore our site. You can also find us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
For more information, feel free to contact a board member or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- April 26: A Virtual Conversation with Deirdre Barrett, Author of Pandemic Dreams
- April 12: Wastewater Surveillance: An Important Tool in Detecting COVID-19 and Other Pathogens
- March 22: A Virtual Conversation with Dan Levitt, Author of What’s Gotten Into You
- March 14: Was COVID-19 Caused by a Lab Leak in China?
- March 8: The Battle for Your Brain: A Virtual Conversation with Nita A. Farahany
Tag Archives: Dr. Helen E. Fisher
April 14: One Year After Quarantine: Dating and Partnerships in the Time of COVID-19, Part II
Science Writers in New York invites you to join us on Zoom for a second conversation with Dr. Helen E. Fisher, biological anthropologist and senior research fellow at the Kinsey Institute, on dating in the era of COVID-19 Continue reading
Posted in Events Tagged COVID-19, dating and partnerships, Dr. Helen E. Fisher, zoom Leave a comment