Connect with SWINY
Latest YouTube Video
Who We Are
Science Writers in New York (SWINY) is composed of editors and writers who cover science and medicine in the print and electronic news media as well as public relations professionals who promote science. Anyone with an interest in science communication is welcome to become a dues paying member, and non-members are encouraged to attend our events.
We invite you to explore our site. You can also find us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
For more information, feel free to contact a board member or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- April 26: A Virtual Conversation with Deirdre Barrett, Author of Pandemic Dreams
- April 12: Wastewater Surveillance: An Important Tool in Detecting COVID-19 and Other Pathogens
- March 22: A Virtual Conversation with Dan Levitt, Author of What’s Gotten Into You
- March 14: Was COVID-19 Caused by a Lab Leak in China?
- March 8: The Battle for Your Brain: A Virtual Conversation with Nita A. Farahany
Tag Archives: Katherine Eban
July 8: Did SARS-CoV-2 Leak from a Lab? A Virtual Conversation with Investigative Journalist Katherine Eban
Science Writers in New York welcomes back investigative journalist Katherine Eban (@KatherineEban) for a virtual conversation about her latest article in Vanity Fair, “The Lab-Leak Theory, Inside the Fight to Unlock COVID-19’s Origins.” Continue reading
Posted in Events Tagged COVID-19, Katherine Eban, zoom Leave a comment