Connect with SWINY
Latest YouTube Video
Who We Are
Science Writers in New York (SWINY) is composed of editors and writers who cover science and medicine in the print and electronic news media as well as public relations professionals who promote science. Anyone with an interest in science communication is welcome to become a dues paying member, and non-members are encouraged to attend our events.
- Feb. 15: Wastewater Surveillance: An Important Tool in Detecting COVID-19 and Other Pathogens
- Feb. 8: A Virtual Conversation with Amy Dockser Marcus, Author of We the Scientists: How a Daring Team of Parents and Doctors Forged a New Path for Medicine
- Jan. 19: The Opioid Crisis in America: A Virtual Conversation with Gerald Posner
- Jan. 3: Secrets Of Publishing: A Zoom Talk With Editors, Agents & Authors
- Dec. 6: Is Lithium A Better Treatment for Depression Than SSRIs—And Can It Treat COVID?
Tag Archives: Katherine Eban
July 8: Did SARS-CoV-2 Leak from a Lab? A Virtual Conversation with Investigative Journalist Katherine Eban
Science Writers in New York welcomes back investigative journalist Katherine Eban (@KatherineEban) for a virtual conversation about her latest article in Vanity Fair, “The Lab-Leak Theory, Inside the Fight to Unlock COVID-19’s Origins.” Continue reading