Connect with SWINY
Latest YouTube Video
Who We Are
Science Writers in New York (SWINY) is composed of editors and writers who cover science and medicine in the print and electronic news media as well as public relations professionals who promote science. Anyone with an interest in science communication is welcome to become a dues paying member, and non-members are encouraged to attend our events.
- May 26: What Will COVID Look Like This Summer and Will There Be a New Vaccine this Fall?
- May 16: The Growing Crisis In Our Oceans: A Virtual Conversation with Dr. Drew Harvell
- May 12: Preventing the Next Pandemic: The Link Between Human Health and the Health of the Planet
- May 3: Building a Sustainable, Reliable Revenue Stream as a Professional (PAID!) Speaker
- April 18: The Pandemic in New York City: What Happened and What Will Happen Next
Tag Archives: Katherine Eban
July 8: Did SARS-CoV-2 Leak from a Lab? A Virtual Conversation with Investigative Journalist Katherine Eban
Science Writers in New York welcomes back investigative journalist Katherine Eban (@KatherineEban) for a virtual conversation about her latest article in Vanity Fair, “The Lab-Leak Theory, Inside the Fight to Unlock COVID-19’s Origins.” Continue reading