Connect with SWINY
Latest YouTube Video
Who We Are
Science Writers in New York (SWINY) is composed of editors and writers who cover science and medicine in the print and electronic news media as well as public relations professionals who promote science. Anyone with an interest in science communication is welcome to become a dues paying member, and non-members are encouraged to attend our events.
We invite you to explore our site. You can also find us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
For more information, feel free to contact a board member or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- April 26: A Virtual Conversation with Deirdre Barrett, Author of Pandemic Dreams
- April 12: Wastewater Surveillance: An Important Tool in Detecting COVID-19 and Other Pathogens
- March 22: A Virtual Conversation with Dan Levitt, Author of What’s Gotten Into You
- March 14: Was COVID-19 Caused by a Lab Leak in China?
- March 8: The Battle for Your Brain: A Virtual Conversation with Nita A. Farahany
Tag Archives: susan shapiro
Jan. 4: The Book Bible: A Virtual Conversation with Best-selling Author Susan Shapiro
Science Writers in New York is pleased to kick off 2022 with a talk by award-winning writer and professor Susan Shapiro about her new book, The Book Bible: How to Sell Your Manuscript—No Matter What Genre—Without Going Broke or Insane. Continue reading
Posted in Events Tagged book talk, susan shapiro, zoom Leave a comment