Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
Connect with SWINY
Latest YouTube Video
Who We Are
Science Writers in New York (SWINY) is composed of editors and writers who cover science and medicine in the print and electronic news media as well as public relations professionals who promote science. Anyone with an interest in science communication is welcome to become a dues paying member, and non-members are encouraged to attend our events.
- Jan. 20: Children & Pandemic Anxiety: A Virtual Conversation with Dr. Anne Marie Albano
- Jan. 13: A Virtual Conversation with Dr. Mark J. Mulligan, Director of the NYU Langone Vaccine Center
- Jan. 4: The Book Bible: A Virtual Conversation with Best-selling Author Susan Shapiro
- Dec. 8: The First Shots: A Virtual Conversation with Brendan Borrell
- Nov. 30: The Other Dark Matter